Here I discuss all about your above queries. I discuss about RRC Group D exam date, Admit Card released date, Previous year’s means RRB Group D 2018 Cut Off marks, this year’s means All zones RRC Group D 2019 Cut-Off marks, all zones RRC Group D Results 2919 and many more. So, read this article carefully.
RRC Group D Results 2019: Railway Group D Result Date and Cut Off Marks:
Hello Dear Candidates, Thank you for visiting us. Don’t worry about RRC Group D updates. Just follow this website and you get all the RRC Group D Update like RRC Group D result. We try our level best to give you the right information. So you can “ADD BOOKMARKS” this website to get regularly updates.
As we know that this year 2019 approx 1.3crs candidates are fill RRC Group D Level 1 application form to fill 103,769 no. of RRC Level 1 posts in all over India. Previous year approx 1.8crs candidates are fill the RRB Group D application form to fill 62907 no. of rrb level 1 posts. So the competition is so high.
RRC Group D Result 2019 Date
|RRC Group D Result 2019|
As we know that final submission of the application form completed on 26th April, 2019 and the written test of RRC Group D exam will be held on tentatively September-October 2019.
Regarding all this official information, the RRC Group D Results 2019 will be announced tentatively on Last Week Of November to December 2019. First Written Test’s Answer Key will be published and then respectively RRC Group D Result or Merit List and last of all Final Result will be published.
Short Details About RRC Group D 2019
|Exam Conducting Board||Indian Railway Recruitment Cell (RRC)|
|Post Name||Group D Post in Level 1|
|Job Location||All Over India|
|Advertisement No.||CEN RRC- 01/2019|
|Online Registration Begin||12-03-2019|
|Online Registration Close||12-04-2019|
|Online Payment Close||23-04-2019|
|Offline Payment Close||18-04-2019|
|Total Apply-||1.3 Crs Approx|
|Salary per Month||18,000/- Approx|
|Examination Type||Computer Based Test MCQ|
|Examination Date-||September to October 2019|
|Answer Key Published||Last Week of November-December 2019|
|RRC Group D Result 2019||December to January|
|RRB Group D 2018 Details||Click Here|
RRC Group D Cut Off Marks 2019
If you are interested to know previous year’s means RRB Group D 2018 Cut Off then you can check zone wise cut off very easily. I explain all zone wise cut off. To see this please click on any Zone Link which you want. You can see this all links Right Side or Below of this post.
When Railway Group D Result 2019 Will Published
I know this is the big question ! 1.3 crs candidates and their all families are waiting for this. I will answer your question.
Before 2018, Government takes too long times to published Railway Exam Result. But from 2018, Railways examination result published very fast like within approx 1-2 months.
This point of view and previous year’s experience says that this year Railway Group D Result will published between December to January if the exam will conduct between September to October and the answer key will released between Last Week of November to December.
How To Check RRC Group D Result 2019-2020
This is very easy process. I know maximum numbers of candidates know the right process to Check Railway RRC Group D Answer Key and Result but there are so many newcomer candidates are asking me about this process. That’s why I will explain you all the steps. If you know this then you can skip this part.
To Check Railway Result go to only the official website of your zone. Result will published RRC Official website only, there are no another website to check Railway Group D Results. Here I provided all RRC zones result checking link in this website. So you can click on this link to go RRC Official website without wasting more time.
After go to official website, you have to fill a two lines form to give some data. You have to provide Your Registration Number and Date Of Birth.
All Steps :
For Check Answer Key-
- Go to official website of your zone RRC
- Click on View Answer Key, Score Card link which is provided by RRC only in their official website
- Another Page open. Put all the data like Your Registration Number and Date Of Birth.
- Fill the security code carefully.
- Click on View Button and wait.
- After few seconds you can see your answer key.
- Download this in PDF for your for future requirement.
For Check RRC Group D Result –
- Same process. Go to Official website of your zone RRC.
- Click Download RRC Group D Results and wait.
- After downloading you can check your result by Your Roll Number.
To check your your result go to your railway zone website. Here below I provide all link to Check Railway RRC Group D Results 2019 Zone wise.
|North Central Railway(Allahabad)||https://www.rrcald.org|
|East Central Railway(Hajipur)||https://www.rrcecr.gov.in|
|North Western Railway(Jaipur)||https://www.nwr.indianrailways.gov.in|
|North Eastern Railway(Gorakhpur)||https://www.ner.indianrailways.gov.in|
|South Central Railway(Secunderabad)||https://www.scr.indianrailways.gov.in|
|South Western Railway(Hubli)||https://www.rrchubli.in|
|East Coast Railway(Bhubaneswar)||https://www.rrcbbs.org|
|Northeast Frontier Railway(Guwahati)||https://www.nfr.indianrailways.gov.in|
|South East Central Railway(Bilaspur)||https://www.secr.indianrailways.gov.in|
|West Central Railway(Jabalpur)||https://www.wcr.indianrailways.gov.in|
|Northern Railway(New Delhi)||https://www.rrcnr.org|
|South Eastern Railway(Kolkata)||https://www.rrcser.in|
Competition Level Between Railway Group D Exam 2018 and 2019
This another important point of railway exam in your mind. Competition level silently tell many thing about result. If it is high then cut off may increase or if is low then the cut off must be low.
Competition level are calculate dividing by Total Number of Applicant In A Zone to Total Number Of Vacancies. Here are Top 5 Easy RRC Group D Zone and Top 5 Tough RRC Group D Zone.
Previous Year’s Means RRB Group D 2018 Cut Off Marks
If you give the previous years group d exam then may be you are very well-know about the cut off. But if you are newcomer then then this information is only for you. Here I discuss about the cut off group d exam. To see the cut off please go to your RRC Official Link which I provided above already. By this link you are able to check
|Central Railway Mumbai Cut Off|
|North Central Railway Allahabad Cut Off|
|East Central Railway Hajipur Cut Off|
|North Western Railway Jaipur Cut Off|
|Southern Railway Chennai Cut Off|
|South Central Railway Secunderabad Cut Off|
|South Western Railway Hubli Cut Off|
|East Coast Railway Bhubaneswar Cut Off|
|Northeast Frontier Railway Guwahati Cut Off|
|South East Central Railway Bilaspur Cut Off|
|West Central Railway Jabalpur Cut Off|
|Eastern Railway Kolkata Cut Off|
|Northern Railway New Delhi Cut Off|
|South Eastern Railway Kolkata Cut Off|
|Western Railway Mumbai Cut Off|
RRC Group D 2019 Exam Syllabus
You are already well-known about the syllabus of Railway Group D exam 2019. The syllabus of this exam same as RRB Group D 2018 Exam. This true that much number of candidates do not the actual syllabus of this exam. Here I discussed the official syllabus. You can copy it or download from the given link for your reading purpose only.
Pipe and Cistern-Calendar and Clock-Age Calculation-Square Root-Elementary Statistics-Trigonometry-Geometry-Algebra-Profit and Loss-Simple and Compound Interest-Work and time-Time and Distance-Mensuration-Percentages-Ratio and Proportion-LCM and HCF-Fraction-Decimals-BODMAS-Number System.
General Intelligence and Reasoning
Statements Arguments and Assumptions-Direction-Classification-Analytical Reasoning-Similarities and Differences-Conclusion and Decision Making-Data Interpretation and Sufficiency-Venn Diagram-Jumbling-Syllogism-Relationship- Mathematical Operation-Coding Decoding-Alphabetical and Number Series-Analogies.
Current Affairs-Indian Geography-Culture and History of India-Freedom Struggle-Indian Political Science and Constitution-Indian Economy-Environmental Issues Concerning India and World-Sports-Scientific and Technological Developments ETC.
Physics-Chemistry-Life Science UPTO 10th Standard CBSE Syllabus
Railway RRC Group D 2019 Exam Pattern
Indian Railway conduct their all type exam including RRB GRoup D in Online called Computer Based Test or CBT. In 2018, first time RRB conducted the Railway Group D exam in Online. This year means 2019 Railway do the same.
How To Prepare For Railway RRC Group D Exam
This Is a another big question for new comer candidates but I assure you that the answer is really very simple and the steps are also really easy believe me. Just prepared your mind and follow the below steps which I discuss here.
Before start to answer your question I would like to say that to crack any exam is slightly Mind Game. Can’t understand ! Very Simple, Some Said that our body behaves like that way in which way your mind think. So you think in mind that yes you can do it, yes you can crack this exam. After that you have to follow some easy steps which discuss below-
Preparation For General Mathematics
This is the most important and highly scoring part of this exam. That’s why you have to prepare very well in this part.
- Invest Maximum time like 2-3 hours to practice regularly.
- At first, find your strong site and weaker site by any process.
- Focus on weaker part firstly to make it your easy part by smart practice.
- Note down all formulas in a exercise book and remember it regularly.
- Regularly attempt mock test exam. This is essential to make a good score.
- Some Books which I want to recommended i.e. R. S. Agarwal, Arihant First Track, M Tyra.
- Must follow any one from this books. Focus mainly CBSE 10th standard mathematics syllabus.
- Do not break the regularity if you really want to crack this exam because there are no excuse where you fight with 1.3 crores to get a job.
- Do not try to solve all math with shortcut tricks. Because it may make you mad in examination time.
- Just because of highly scoring part, you have to invest at least 2 hours regularly to practice.
- Solve minimum 60-100 GI per day to get full marks in this part.
- This is most easy and less time consumable parts really. So focus on it attempt mock test regularly.
- Note down all point which kick you in problem. Try to make it easy very fast.
- Must follow any one reference book for practice. I highly recommended some books i.e. R.S. Agarwal, Arihant, How To Crack Hand Books.
- Again I wan to suggest you that don’t break the regularity.
- Do not ignore to attempt mock test. This is really very essential part to crack any exam now-a-days.
Preparation For General Science
- Focus on only CBSE 10th standard syllabus and follow atleast 2 books.
- Invest 2.30-3 hours to read and practice for this part.
- Do clear the depth of any topics at first and after that try to solve all types of question from that topics.
- At first read text books very carefully.
- Make a short note in a exercise books which will help you to revise like hours speed.
- Follow any one reference book which I highly recommended i.e. Arihant, Lucent, Tarun Goyal.
- Attempt mock test must.
- Again do not break the regularity.
- Do not forget to make a short note.
- “Ratta” mat maro.
This is an less effort part among all of them. Also this is highly scoring subject if you prepare in right way. Interesting matter is that to get full marks from this section is like to win Everest. However try to make maximum marks from this section. Some tips are below-
- For Railway Group D Exam, do not invest more time to prepare general awareness, invest daily 1 hour is enough.
- Read all topics from hand book like Tarun Goyal, Arihant. I do recommended any text book to read any topic vastly.
- Make it shorter and write done any notebook to read in future.
- Solve maximum objective type question. That’s why I highly recommended to attempt much no. of mock test series.
- If I say about Current Affairs then one sentence at first kick my mind that is “A big sea of Information”. If you do work smartly then my only suggestion is that just ignore this part except some topics like IPL, ISL, CEO, Brand Ambassador, CM, Governor, Recent Sport.
- Do not invest more time in this section to prepare. Give Maximum Focus on MATH, GI And General Science.
- Do not forget to attempt mock test.
- Do not read more text books to prepare this part for Railway Group D exam.
What Is The Selection Process of RRC Group D Exam
As the same rules Railway select candidates in group d in which previously recruit. For final selection you have to clear Four steps.
- Written Test or Computer Based Test (CBT)
- Physical Eligibility Test (PET)
- Final Merit List
- Documents Verification and Medical Test
All 3 times written test successful candidates are called for PET with in approx 15-25 days. W
About RRC Group D PET
For Male Candidates
Should be able to lift and carry 35 Kg of weight for a distance of 100 metres in 2 minutes in one chance without putting the weight down and Should be able to run for a distance of 1000 metres in 4 minutes and 15 seconds in one chance
For Female Candidates
Should be able to lift and carry 20 Kg of weight for a distance of 100 metres in 2 minutes in one chance without putting the weight down and Should be able to run for a distance of 1000 metres in 5 minutes and 40 seconds in one chance.
Final Merit List
All 1.5 times PET successful candidates are called for Document Verification based Final Merit List. Final Merit List will be prepared only candidates written test marks. That is why you have to try to get maximum marks in written test OR CBT to make more probablity for final selection.
Documents Verification and Medical Test
At the last all 1.5 times successful candidates are called for Documents Verification and Medical test. One times candidates will join for job and half times candidates are reserved in waiting list for future.